Return On Sales Calculator
Calculate the return on sales ratio.
About Return On Sales Calculator
The Return On Sales Calculator is used to calculate the return on sales ratio.
Return On Sales Definition
In business, return on sales is a ratio used to evaluate a company’s operational efficiency. It is calculated as net income divided by sales for the period, usually expressed as a percentage.
The Return On Sales calculation formula is as follows:
Return On Sales = Net Income(Before Interest and Tax) / Sales
Related Miniwebtools:Retention Ratio Calculator Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator Revenue Per Employee Calculator
- Earnings per Share Calculator
- EBIT Margin Calculator
- EBITDA Margin Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Markup Calculator Featured
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Operating Margin Calculator
- Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator
- Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
- Return On Equity Calculator
- Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Return On Sales Calculator
- ROCE Calculator