Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
Calculate the return on assets ratio.
About Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
The Return on Assets Ratio Calculator is used to calculate the return on assets (ROA) ratio.
Return on Assets Definition
The return on assets (ROA) percentage is a financial ratio indicating how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. ROA is an indicator of how profitable a company is before leverage, and is compared with companies in the same industry. It is also referred to as “return on investment”.
Return on Assets Formula
The return on assets ratio calculation formula is as follows:
Return on Assets = Net Income / Total Assets
Related Miniwebtools:Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Earnings per Share Calculator
- EBIT Margin Calculator
- EBITDA Margin Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Markup Calculator Featured
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Operating Margin Calculator
- Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator
- Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
- Return On Equity Calculator
- Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Return On Sales Calculator
- ROCE Calculator