EBIT Margin Calculator
Calculate the EBIT margin.
About EBIT Margin Calculator
The EBIT Margin Calculator is used to calculate the EBIT margin.
EBIT Margin Definition
EBIT margin is a measure of a company’s profitability, calculated as EBIT (earnings before interest and tax) divided by net revenue. The value of EBIT margin helps evaluate how a company has grown from year to year.
EBIT Margin Formula
The EBIT margin calculation formula is as follows:
EBIT Margin = EBIT / Net Revenue
Related Miniwebtools:EBITDA Margin Calculator Net Profit Margin Calculator Operating Margin Calculator Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Earnings per Share Calculator
- EBIT Margin Calculator
- EBITDA Margin Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Markup Calculator Featured
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Operating Margin Calculator
- Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator
- Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
- Return On Equity Calculator
- Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Return On Sales Calculator
- ROCE Calculator