Calculate the return on capital employed ratio.
About ROCE Calculator
The ROCE Calculator is used to calculate the return on capital employed ratio.
Return on Capital Employed Definition
In finance and accounting, the return on capital employed (ROCE) is a ratio that compares earnings with capital invested in the company. It is similar to Return on Assets (ROA), but takes into account sources of financing.
The return on capital employed calculation formula is as follows:
- Earnings per Share Calculator
- EBIT Margin Calculator
- EBITDA Margin Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Markup Calculator Featured
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Operating Margin Calculator
- Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator
- Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
- Return On Equity Calculator
- Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Return On Sales Calculator
- ROCE Calculator