Operating Margin Calculator
Calculate the operating profit margin.
About Operating Margin Calculator
The Operating Margin Calculator is used to calculate the operating margin.
Operating Margin Definition
In business, the operating margin is the ratio of operating income (operating profit in the UK) divided by net sales, usually expressed as a percentage. Operating margin is also known as operating income margin, operating profit margin or return on sales (ROS).
The operating margin calculation formula is as follows:
Operating Margin = Operating Income / Net Sales
Related Miniwebtools:EBIT Margin Calculator EBITDA Margin Calculator Operating Profit Percentage Calculator Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Earnings per Share Calculator
- EBIT Margin Calculator
- EBITDA Margin Calculator
- Gross Profit Margin Calculator
- Markup Calculator Featured
- Net Profit Margin Calculator
- Operating Margin Calculator
- Operating Profit Percentage Calculator
- Profit to Sales Ratio Calculator
- Return on Assets Ratio Calculator
- Return On Equity Calculator
- Return On Net Assets Calculator
- Return On Sales Calculator
- ROCE Calculator