Calculate a parcel of land's acreage.
About Acreage Calculator
The Acreage Calculator is used to calculate a parcel of land’s acreage based on the length and width of the property you are calculating. Irregularly shaped parcels can be calculated by breaking the total area into smaller rectangles.
An acre is a unit of area in a number of different systems, including the imperial and U.S. customary systems. The most commonly used acres today are the international acre and, in the United States, the survey acre. The most common use of the acre is to measure tracts of land.
1 acre is equal to the following customary units:
- 6,272,640 square inches
- 43,560 square feet (66 feet × 660 feet)
- 4,840 square yards
- 160 perches. A perch is equal to a square rod.
- 10 square chains
- 4 roods
- 1/640 (0.0015625) square mile (1 square mile is equal to 640 acres)
- Acreage Calculator
- Acres to Hectares Converter
- Acres to Perches Converter
- Acres to Square Feet Converter
- Acres to Square Meters Converter
- Acres to Square Miles Converter
- Acres to Square Yards Converter
- Hectares to Acres Converter
- Perches to Acres Converter
- Square Feet to Acres Converter
- Square Meters to Acres Converter
- Square Miles to Acres Converter
- Square Yards to Acres Converter