Recherche de devis
Rechercher des milliers de citations.
I would look at a dog and when our eyes met, I realized that the dog and all creatures are my family. They're like you and me.
Jamaican musician and philanthropist
My family is more important than my party.
American politician and US Marine Corps officer (1932–2018)
I had a very funny family.
I just want to be healthy and stay alive and keep my family going and everything and keep my friends going and try to do something so that this world will be peaceful. That is the most ambitious and the most difficult thing, but I'm there trying to do it.
Japanese artist and activist based in the United States
I love grocery shopping when I'm home. That's what makes me feel totally normal. I love both the idea of home as in being with my family and friends, and also the idea of exploration. I think those two are probably my great interests.
For 'The Haunting Hour,' I thought it would be a lot of fun. It was great to play this cool kid role. My episode is called 'The Intruders' and my character is this mean, angry teenager because her younger brother was just born and he gets all of the attention. She's always playing tricks on her family, and there are some cool twists.
I have mostly been terrified of listening to scary stories around a campfire. We camp a lot as a family, and at night my dad would try and tell us scary stories. This made eating s'mores difficult. The story would start with something like... 'and the old man who lived in these woods...' I would then run back into the camper terrified.
There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.
American baseball player and coach (1940-2001)
If you live in a good neighborhood, you drive home and there's a bank. There's grocery stores and big houses - but no motels. What that tells you psychologically is you protect your money and buy good things for your family to eat in your nice big house.
American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer
My kids say if there's any family dinner that doesn't result in somebody crying, it's not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It's like a family tradition.
Canadian actor (born 1931)
Autres outils connexes:Générateur de citations aléatoires
Recherche de devis
Cet outil de recherche de citations est employé pour rechercher des milliers de citations par auteur, mot ou expression.
- 10 minutes
- Calculateur d'âge Featured
- Calculateur de BTU pour climatiseur
- Convertisseur Barre en Psi
- Calculatrice de calcium corrigé
- Calculatrice de sodium corrigée
- Calculatrice du coût du tabagisme
- Convertisseur de taille de fichier
- Quel âge exactement avez
- Convertisseur d'adresse IP(IPv4/IPv6) en binaire Featured
- Convertisseur d'adresse IP(IPv4/IPv6) en Hex
- Conversion de kg en lbs Featured
- Conversion de lbs en kg Featured
- Calculatrice de miles par gallon
- Convertisseur Nombre en Mots
- Convertisseur de pourcentage en PPM Featured
- Convertisseur PPM en pourcentage Featured
- Générateur de code QR Featured
- Recherche de devis
- Convertisseur de température Featured
- Convertisseur de mot à numéro de téléphone